If setting goals has been on your to-do list, then this is the workshop for you. Start 2020 strong with a roadmap toward your goals!
This workshop is designed to give you an introduction to the true process of helping you map out a blueprint for your path toward realizing your dreams, setting your goals, and organizing your tasks. You’ll have direct interaction with the SuzThrives! owner who will help uncover any roadblocks on the spot. Most importantly, our goal is to help you organize and prepare for the dreaming, goal writing, and the task list creation process.
SuzThrives! is known for a lot of things: options for ways of eating, diabetes and pre-diabetes management and care, unique and talented coaching, and much more. However, one of the most prominent offerings of SuzThrives! is the Abundant AF Life Coaching, which helps people have more abundance in their lives that will make an impact. As a Roanoke-based company, we want to open the Time To Thrive! Workshop to our community first to give thought-leaders in the area an opportunity to get an insight on the goal-setting process.
In this workshop, you will receive—
* An outline to get you started on the right path towards dreaming and goal setting.
* Tools to guide you through dreamer’s block.
* Personal discussion around the purpose of your goals.
* A clear understanding of what your goals are, and what it’s going to take to achieve them.
* Determine the number of goals to reach this year, and what your goal is going to be three, five, seven, and ten years down the road.
* Mind mapping.
* A task schedule that fits your needs and keeps you on track.
* The 28 Day Abundant AF Challenge at a discount. Our thank you for attending this workshop!
* And so much more!
Invest in yourself! Bring your lunch!
Sign up today for this dream and goal-setting workshop, where you have the opportunity for hands-on activities and direct connections with a local coach, self-care, and abundance expert. Above all, come learn the ins and the outs of the dream-goal process and take home a plan to get your abundance laid-out. Bring your lunch!
SuzThrives! Team Attending ~ Suz K Ashley, CEO & Founder
Click here to invest in your future. A friendly reminder to bring your lunch.
This ticket gives you:
~ monthly calls for accountability
~ quarterly sessions for tweaking goals and task lists, in person or via Zoom
For questions related to this event please contact
Three dates to choose from. Bring your lunch!